Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Corn Soup:
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of ground garlic chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1 kg of chicken fillet (cut in cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- Provide 1 pkt of white onion soup.
- Use 1 pkt of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup.
- Provide 1 tsp of aromat.
- Provide 1 tin of cream style sweetcorn.
Instructions to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Braise onion in oil till translucent..
- Add greens – onion, ground garlic chillies – and spices – lemon pepper, aromat – with chicken cubes.
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done..
- Prepare all soup powders – white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup – as per instruction on packet..
- Add to cooked chicken..
- Simmer for about 3 mins..
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins.
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens..
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks.
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.