Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Zero-oil vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zero-oil vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zero-oil vegetable soup recipe. To cook zero-oil vegetable soup you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zero-oil vegetable soup:
- Provide 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cleaned and diced baby corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable stock/water.
- Take 2 medium size of tomatoes pureed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bean glass noodles.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 3-4 of fresh basil leaves.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Zero-oil vegetable soup:
- Heat a pressure cooker over medium heat..
- Add garlic cloves,diced carrot,baby corn and tomato puree.Saute on low flame for 1-2 minutes..
- Now add vegetable stock,basil leaves,black pepper,salt to taste stir well and pressure cook for 1 whistle..
- After 1 whistle lower the flame and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and let the steam release by itself..
- Now open lid add glass noodles to hot soup,cover and let them sit for few minutes,until noodles are soft..
- Divide soup into serving bowls,if required add salt and black pepper to taste.Garnish with fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve soup hot with cereal bread..
If you find this Zero-oil vegetable soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.