Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan ramen soup recipe. To make vegan ramen soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Get 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of miso paste.
- Provide 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Get Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- Get of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- Provide Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Instructions to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
If you find this Vegan Ramen Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.