Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's seafood pot pie recipe. You can have sheree's seafood pot pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Take 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- Use 1 of *** cooking spray.
- Take 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- Provide 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- Use 3 dash of hot sauce.
- Take 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- Provide 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- Provide 1 stalk of celery.
- Provide 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter..
- Get 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Steps to make Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..
If you find this Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.