Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese crab soup recipe. You can have vietnamese crab soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vietnamese Crab Soup:
- Take 3 cans of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 cans of salted quail eggs (any Vietnamese markets, Fiesta).
- Use 2 cans of crab meats (even better with fresh crab meats).
- Prepare 1 cup of tapioca starch.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Take 3 of regular eggs.
- Prepare of Cilantros and pepper for taste.
- Use 1 can of sweet corn (or mixed cut veggies depending on what you like).
Steps to make Vietnamese Crab Soup:
- Boil the chicken broth and water in a pot.
- Add crab meats, corn (or veggies), turn down the heat to medium, make sure you clean the bubbles on the surface of the soup to make it clear..
- Mix the tapioca starch with a small amount of water, stir it up until the starch dissolves in water..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, stir it with a fork. Then slowly add the stirred egg to the pot. Stir the soup clockwise as you add the egg.
- Slowly add the starch mixture into the pot. Make sure to stir it clockwise. Note: the good crab soup is thick (and how thick depending on how much starch we add). Don’t forget your cilantros and pepper!!!.
If you find this Vietnamese Crab Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.