Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bread Bowl with Tomato & Sweet Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bread Bowl with Tomato & Sweet Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Bowl with Tomato & Sweet Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread bowl with tomato & sweet potato soup recipe. You can have bread bowl with tomato & sweet potato soup using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bread Bowl with Tomato & Sweet Potato Soup:
- Get 1.5 cup of flour.
- Get 2 tsp of yeast.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 3 of .
- Use of Soup.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of noodles.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
Instructions to make Bread Bowl with Tomato & Sweet Potato Soup:
- Take warm water in a bowl. Add yeast, sugar and salt.rest it for 10 minutes or until frothy..
- Add all purpose flour and knead flour..
- Grease bowl and dough with oil and rest for two hours..
- Knock out air and roll dough. Cut it into two parts. Make a ball put a cross on it. Brush it with milk. Rest it for 25 minutes..
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 350..
- Cool it nicely. a hollow in middle..
- Cut and scoop bread making a bowl..
- Wash and chop tomatoes and sweet potato..
- Boil it until done..
- Blend and seive it..
- Add salt, pepper, sugar and noodles. Cook until done..
- Grate cheese..
- Pour soup into bread..
- Add grated cheese. Serve warm. Very healthy one pot meal..
If you find this Bread Bowl with Tomato & Sweet Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.