Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish in coconut gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in coconut gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in coconut gravy recipe. To make fish in coconut gravy you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish in coconut gravy:
- Prepare 1 kg of Fish.
- Provide 1 of mango Raw.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 8 of Shallot.
- Provide 1 of Ginger big.
- Provide 4 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 8 of Curry leaves.
- Use 2 Tbsps of Coconut oil.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Chilli pwdr.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Fish in coconut gravy:
- Slice the shallots..
- Chop ginger & green chillies..
- Heat oil in an earthen /steel pot.add half of the sliced shallots & fry.when it starts to brown,add the curry leaves & fry.remove the fried shallots & curry leaves from oil & set it aside to garnish..
- Add the remaining shallots sliced & chopped ginger & chillies to the oil & sauté.once sautéed,add turmeric & chilli pwdr to this & sauté on medium heat.add 2 tbsp water to this sothat the masalas don't burn.once the oil seperates,add 1/2 cup water to this..
- Add the raw mango slices & salt to this.when it starts to boil,add the fish pieces, & cover & cook for 2 minutes.now turn the fish pieces & cover & cook for few minutes..
- Now reduce the flame & add the coconut milk.when this starts to boil,turn off the stove & add the set aside fried shallots & curry leaves.
If you find this Fish in coconut gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.