Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn and Crab Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. You can cook corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn and Crab Soup:
- Provide 3 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Get 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Get 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of white crab meat.
- You need 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Take 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Provide 1 qt of half and half.
- Take to taste of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Instructions to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.