Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macha besara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macha besara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macha besara recipe. You can have macha besara using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macha besara:
- Take 700 gm of Rohu fish(cleaned & washed).
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds.
- You need 1 piece of dry mango.
- Use 1 of roughly chopped tomato.
- You need 5/7 piece of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of green chilli.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of panch phoran.
- Use 4/5 piece of curry leaves.
- Take 1 of 1 bay.
- Provide 2 of dry red chilli.
- Get 3/4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use as needed of salt.
- Get as needed of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Macha besara:
- First marinate fish(here I have taken Rohu fish) with 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder & salt as per taste. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Soak 1 & 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds & dry red chilli for 5/10 minutes. Then grind soaked mustard seed, dry red chilli with tomato, garlic cloves and make a smooth paste..
- Heat a pan add mustard oil. Shallow fry marinated fish till golden brown. Then keep aside..
- Again heat a pan add 2/3 mustard oil. Add 1 tsp panch phoran. When they starts sputtering add bay leaf, curry leaves & finely chopped onion. Fry onions till light brown..
- Then add all dry spices (turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder). Mix well everything & fry adding some water for 3/5 minutes until oil separates from masala..
- Then add prepared ground paste & stir for only 10/30 secs. Then add 2 cup water(for more gravy). Add salt as per taste, sugar, 2 whole green chilli & dry mango.Let the water boil properly..
- Then add fried fish & cook for 3/4 minutes. At the end garnish with corinader leaves..
- Switch off the gas & cover the curry leave for 5/10 minutes. Then serve hot with rice..
If you find this Macha besara recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.