Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe. You can have banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut:
- You need 500 gm of banana flowers cut into small pieces.
- Provide 2small of potatoes cut into small squar.
- Provide 5 tbs of crushed coconut.
- Provide 3 tbs of mustard oil.
- Use 1/4 of (one forth) tsp cumin seed.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of laal mirch or red chilli.
- Provide 3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1/2tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi powder or turmeric powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli and ginger paste.
Steps to make Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut:
- Take a kadhai and hot oil,put cumin seeds,green cardamom,bay leaf,red chillies saute them for few seconds..
- Then add potato pieces mixed salt and turmeric powder fried..
- Add ginger chilli paste,cumin powder..
- After that add banana blossom or flowers,crushed coconut cooked them,add salt turmeric powder if needed..
- Stire them and covered it for few minutes..
- After a few minutes when oil separated and boiled whole things then add sugar,ghee and garammasala powder and turned off gas. Banana blossom or flowers curry is ready to serve..
- It is very tasty with hot rice..
If you find this Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.