Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crab cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab cheese soup recipe. To cook crab cheese soup you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crab cheese soup:
- Take 16 oz of lump crab meat.
- Prepare 16 oz of imitation crab meat.
- Use 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Use 4 of ribs celery chopped.
- You need 1/2 gallon of heavy cream.
- Use 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- Use 2 of 8oz blocks cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 32oz block Velveeta cheese.
- Provide 1 of 16oz sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Use 2 tbsp of Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
Instructions to make Crab cheese soup:
- Melt butter in a large stock pot over med heat.
- saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- add crab meat, imitation crab meat and seasonings.
- cube cream cheese and add to pot.
- after cream cheese is melted add milk and heavy cream.
- increase heat to medium high.
- cube Velveeta and add a little at a time stirring constantly until all cheese is added and melted.
- add cheddar a little at a time stirring constantly until all cheese is added and melted.
If you find this Crab cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.