Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry recipe. You can cook slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Use 400 grams of firm white fish fillets (eg. Cod, basa, flake).
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Use 3 cm of piece of ginger, finely diced.
- You need 3 of small hot red chillies (or to taste).
- Use 1 of medium sweet potaoto (cut into bite size chunks).
- You need 7 of x pieces baby corn.
- Prepare 1 of x tin coconut cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of your favourite curry powder (or make your own!).
- Use of Yoghurt and bread (to serve).
Instructions to make Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Cut your fish into large bite-sized pieces, noting that they might break down in the slow-cooker if too small..
- Place all ingredients in a (non preheated slow cooker). Stir very well, making sure the curry powder is mixed through and that he coconut milk is liquid..
- Turn slow-cooker on to a low setting. Let sit on a low heat for 3 – 4 hours, or for 30minutes after you can hear it starting to boil..
- Serve on bread with yoghurt, enjoy.
If you find this Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.