Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sabz gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe. To cook sabz gosht.(green mutton curry) you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry):
- Take 500 grams of mutton.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Get 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onion leaves.
- Get 4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get of Whole garam masala:.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 5 of pepper corn.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of dried red chillies.
Steps to make Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry):
- Wet grind coriander leaves,spring onion leaves and green chillies to a smooth paste.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan,add all whole garam masala mentioned above and dried red chillies,fry thinly sliced onion to golden brown..
- Add mutton,cook on high flame till water of mutton dries..
- Add turmeric powder,coriander powder,chilli powder,ginger -garlic paste and salt.Mix well.Add a little water and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add coriander-chilli paste,stir.cook on low flame till oil separates.Add 2 cups water.Cover the pan and cook on low -medium heat for 30 minutes or till mutton is tender..
- Add garam masala powder,stir and adjust consistency of gravy as you desire..
- Put off flame and leave for 5 minutes. Sabz gosht is ready to serve.Serve with rice /rotis..
If you find this Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.