Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy crab noodle soup recipe. You can have mike's spicy crab noodle soup using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Noodles.
- Use 2 of Authentic Ramen Noodles [tonight i used oriental top ramen as per request].
- Use of ● For The Seafood.
- Take 2 of Sets Small Crab Legs [about 1+ pound].
- Get of ● For The Broth.
- Provide 3 (14 oz) of Cans Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [reserve one can].
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Garlic Chile Sauce [or to taste].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 4 of Thai Chilie Peppers [minced].
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemongrass [minced].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of ● To Be Added Last.
- Take 1/4 of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [chopped – + reserves].
- Take of ● Sides.
- Prepare of Siriacha Sauce.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- Take of ● Garnishments.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of Fresh Thai Basil.
- You need of Fresh Chives.
- Provide of Red Pepper Flakes.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup:
- FOR THE CRAB LEGS Add a small amount of water to your steamer pot. At a steady boil – reduce heat to a simmer. Add your crab legs and seal pot with a tight fitting lid. Make sure your legs aren't submerged in the water. You'll want them just above it. Steam legs for 5 to 7 minutes depending upon thickness. Turn off heat and leave legs in pot covered..
- Chop and mince your vegetables. Pull your fresh Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves as well. Those leaves will be mixed into your noodles and broth just before serving..
- Bring your broth [with oriental flavor packets if using top ramen] to a steady boil. If using Canton Noodles – add additional Siracha in place of Top Ramen noodle flavor packets..
- Add your noodles and boil as per manufacturers directions. Usually 3 minutes. Depending upon your noodle choice – add additional broth if needed..
- Picture of authentic Ramen Noodles. No seasoning packets included..
- Turn off heat and mix in Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves..
- Add crab legs to your empty bowls. Or, you can serve your legs to the side with sides of melted butter with Siriacha mixed in, shell crackers and meat picks. My Asian guests usually pull their crab meat and place it into their noodles and broth..
- Add your noodles and broth to your bowls..
- Garnish with fresh Thai Basil leaves, Cilantro leaves, Chives and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.