Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the minestrone soup recipe. To cook the minestrone soup you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Minestrone Soup:
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled pasta.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled sweetcorn.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled green capsicum.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled yellow capsicum.
- Prepare As required of Cheese for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chillie flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Corn flour slurry.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make The Minestrone Soup:
- Heat a pan and add the tomato puree. Boil it for 5 min. And add all the boiled vegetables, chopped tomato and pasta..
- Again cook for 2 mins..
- Add salt, pepper powder, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well..
- Add some water..
- And lastly add 2 to 3 spoons of corn flour slurry and again stir it for 2 minutes..
- Now serve it in serving bowl, add some cheese and pepper powder..
- It's ready..
If you find this The Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.