Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mint Curd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Curd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint curd rice recipe. To cook mint curd rice you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Curd Rice:
- You need 2 tbspn of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare Few of Curry leaves.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Use Few of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chana dal.
- Get Few of Coriander leaves.
- Use As required of Cooked rice.
- Take 250 ml of curd.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Mint Curd Rice:
- In a mixer jar add few mint leaves, few chopped coriander and 1 green chilli, 2 tbsp of water and blend it into puree..
- Mint puree is ready..
- In a pan add 1 tbsp of oil, once the oil is heated add hing, cumin and mustard seeds and let it crackle..
- Then add curry leaves, chopped green chilli and saute it..
- Then add curds and mint puree and give it a stir..
- Transfer the rice into the serving bowl and add the tempering..
- For tempering 1 In a pan add 1 tbsp of oil, once the oil is heated add Hing, mustard seeds, Kashmiri chilli, chana dal, curry leaves and then immediately add it into the prepared curd rice..
- Finally, garnish it with chopped coriander and serve it..
If you find this Mint Curd Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.