Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Special Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Special Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to special chicken curry recipe. To cook special chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Special Chicken curry:
- Prepare 11/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sattu.
- Provide As needed of oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of kashmir red chilli powder.
- Take As needed of water.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of dry roasted jeera dhania black pepper powder.
- Take 11/2 cups of onion tomato, garlic, ginger masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use Pinch of hing.
- Use 1 tablespoon of dry fenugreek leaves.
Steps to make Special Chicken curry:
- First wash the chicken pieces.
- Then take a big mixing bowl, add the chicken in the bowl..
- Put the 2teaspoons oil, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, curd, sattu, salt, dry roasted masala in the bowl,.
- Rub the chicken pieces thoroughly by the masala..
- Keep rest.
- After that heat the pan, add oil in the pan.
- When it is heated add the bay leaves, garam masala, jeera and hing one after another,.
- When it is crackle, add the onion masala in the oil mix it well.
- Keep stirring, it takes few minutes,.
- And when it is thickned and oil evaporates from the masala..
- Add the chicken masala and keep stirring..
- Now add the garam masala powder then kashmir red chilli powder, give it a well mix,.
- Then add the fenugreek leaves in the pan, keep stirring,.
- Then put required water in the pan,.
- When starts boiling cover with the lid in high flame, keep it for half an hour,.
- Then reduce the flame and keep it for more times add the green onion to the top of chicken curry.
- Delicious curry is ready..
If you find this Special Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.