Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Plantain and crab/snail pepper soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Plantain and crab/snail pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plantain and crab/snail pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain and crab/snail pepper soup recipe. To make plantain and crab/snail pepper soup you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Plantain and crab/snail pepper soup:
- You need 8 of fingers of green plantain.
- You need 2 of big snails.
- Take 3 of big crabs with legs.
- Take of Onion.
- Prepare of Sreasoning.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Fresh pepper.
- Get of Dry pepper.
- Take leaf of Scent.
- Provide of Oil.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Plantain and crab/snail pepper soup:
- Wash,peel and slice plantain into a pot,add water n place on fire, allow to boil for 30minutes until its soft.
- Then add onion,dry pepper,salt and seasonings to taste, and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add your already prepared crabs without legs and snails and allow to boil for 5minutes.
- Lastly add your crab legs,scent leaf and fresh pepper, cover the pot and allow to boil for 5minutes and set aside.
- Turn the pepper soup into another bowl and stir the plantain to get well mixed,serve with sweet oil as seen in the pics..
- Note:snails and crabs must be washed thoroughly.and the legs of the snails are added last because they are very tender and don't need much cooking.
If you find this Plantain and crab/snail pepper soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.