Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe. You can have minestrone soup – classic winter warmer using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Take of Prepare the vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of celery.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 of leek.
- You need 3 of carrots 🥕 🥕 🥕.
- Take of Tomato, potato, beans and stock.
- Prepare 2 (400 ml) of cans of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large potato 🥔.
- Take 1 (400 ml) of can of cannelloni beans, drained.
- Take 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano 🌿.
- Take of Greens and pasta, rice or noodles.
- Provide Half of a cabbage or seasonal greens.
- You need Handful of pasta, rice or noodles.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Bread.
Steps to make Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Slice celery lengthways and chop. Slice leek into quarters lengthways and chop. Chop onion, quarter carrots and chop.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add chopped vegetables. At this point add bay leaf and oregano. On a medium heat, cook for 15 mins until soft. Stir occasionaly.
- Chop the potato into 2cm chunks. Add to vegetables together with cannelloni beans, tomatoes and stock..
- Bring to boil then cover and leave to simmer for 30 mins.
- Chop half cabbage, kale or any leafy greens. Add to mix. Cook for further 8 mins..
- At same time add the pasta or rice. Today I had some noodles. Check cooking timing..
- That’s it. Serve with Parmesan shavings, basil, bread or whatever you fancy!!.
If you find this Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.