Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick Split Peas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick Split Peas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick split peas soup recipe. To make thick split peas soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thick Split Peas Soup:
- Provide 1 kg of split peas.
- Take 3 of grated Tomatoes.
- Provide 3 of Onions.
- Prepare 3 of All peppers full (yellow, green, red).
- Provide Spoon of each of Ginger, garlic & dhana.
- Prepare to drizzle of Olive oil.
- Get 500g of Mince.
- Prepare to serve of Noodles or cooked spaghetti.
- Use 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Thick Split Peas Soup:
- Boil split peas until they look like a smooth soft porridge and I add 1 chicken stock for taste.
- Make tomato grave. Fry onion, peppers, garlic, ginger & dhana. Add tomatoes, chicken stock and your favorite spice. Add a bit of soup to make it thick..
- Make mince meat. Fry onion, all peppers, garlic, ginger and dhana. Add mince once cooked add half chicken stock and steak and chop spice. Add 2 spoons of tomato sauce and mayonnaise..
- Add all in big pot and add thick vegetable soup. Add your cooked spaghetti cut into small small bits..
- Serve with Dombolo.
If you find this Thick Split Peas Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.