Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shitake miso soup with ginger and lime recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shitake miso soup with ginger and lime recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shitake miso soup with ginger and lime recipe. You can have shitake miso soup with ginger and lime using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shitake miso soup with ginger and lime:
- Prepare 2 of green (spring) onions, including stalks.
- Take 1 piece of fresh ginger.
- You need A few of shitake mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- Prepare of Noodles -any kind is fine.
- Prepare 1 slice of Tofu -.
- Get of Miso – 1 desert spoon.
- Get 1 tsp. of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 slosh of soy sauce.
- Take of salt.
- Take of Fresh coriander (optional).
Steps to make Shitake miso soup with ginger and lime:
- Get the ingredients together. Add warm water to the miso paste and stir to dissolve.
- Fry the onions, grated ginger and grated lime zest in a little oil. The smell of ginger and lime is amazing!!!.
- Add the diced tofu and slice shitake mushrooms and gently fry.
- When the tofu is lightly browned, add the lime juice and chilli flakes.
- Add water and simmer for 7 minutes. Start cooking your noodles.
- When the noodles are ready, drain, reserve and in the pan….
- Add the ingredients from the frying pan and heat well. Then add the dissolved miso paste.
- Stir well and taste. Add a slosh of soy sauce if you need it. Or salt and pepper – it really depends on your individual taste. But don't kill the original flavour of lime and ginger..
- Serve. I added fresh coriander, but that's only a plus if you are a fresh coriander freak like me. Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Shitake miso soup with ginger and lime recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.