Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Bean Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Bean Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean fries recipe. You can cook green bean fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Bean Fries:
- You need 1 lb. of fresh green beans.
- Provide 1/3 c. of flour.
- Get 1 c. of Panko crumbs.
- Provide 1 c. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of lg. eggs, beaten.
Instructions to make Green Bean Fries:
- Wash beans and pat dry with paper towels..
- Set up 3-container dredging station: 1) beaten eggs in shallow rectangular dish, 2) flour on paper plate, and 3) Panko, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder on another paper plate..
- Dredge each green bean in flour, then egg, then Panko-parm mixture. When in the Panko mixture, bury the bean completely and press firmly with your palm so it adheres well..
- Set each dredged bean on baking sheet so they don't touch..
- Cooking methods (choose ONE): Oven bake: 400°F about 10 min. Air fryer: 350° about 8 min. Deep fryer: 350° about 3 min. (until golden brown).
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping condiment. (I prefer them without.).
If you find this Green Bean Fries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.