Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken rasam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rasam recipe. You can cook chicken rasam using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken rasam:
- Take 250 gm of Chicken.
- You need 4 of Tomato.
- Take 10 pods of Garlic.
- Take 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jagerry powder.
- Use 1tsp of Rasam powder.
- Get Aa needed of Oil.
- Use 2 pinch of Hing or asafetida.
- Take As needed of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Panch phoran spices onion seed jeera fenugreek mustard saunf.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
Steps to make Chicken rasam:
- Put some oil in a nonstick pan and stirfry the chicken pieces using some salt and turmeric..
- Pressure cook the garlic tomato and red chiily for two whistles.cool it down and grind it into a fine paste..
- Keep aside fried chicken pieces.put 2tbsp oil in a pan add panch foran and curry leaves.when it crackles add hing then pour the tomato mixture..
- Bring it to boil then add chicken pieces.after sometime add tarmarind pulp rasam powder salt and jaggery powder.boil for some time.put some green chillies optional.when the gravy thickens. Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Chicken rasam recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.