Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crab Stick, Cabbage and Egg Stir-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab Stick, Cabbage and Egg Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Stick, Cabbage and Egg Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab stick, cabbage and egg stir-fry recipe. You can cook crab stick, cabbage and egg stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab Stick, Cabbage and Egg Stir-Fry:
- Provide 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 120 of to 150 grams Imitation crab sticks.
- Provide 3 of ★ Eggs.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Get 1 of ★ Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of each ● Chicken soup stock granules, sake.
Instructions to make Crab Stick, Cabbage and Egg Stir-Fry:
- Mix the ★ together. Cut up the cabbage roughly. Shred apart the crab sticks with your hands..
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a frying pan, and cook the beaten egg using a spatula until soft and fluffy. Take the egg out of the pan..
- Add the crab sticks and cabbage to the same frying pan, and stir-fry..
- When the cabbage has wilted, add the cooked egg back to the pan and stir fry while breaking it up. Season with salt and pepper and it's done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. It's delicious drizzled with a little sesame oil. You can add some coarsely ground black pepper too..
If you find this Crab Stick, Cabbage and Egg Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.