Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta and bean soup recipe. To make pasta and bean soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare PASTA and BEAN SOUP:
- You need 300 grams of dried cannellini beans, soaked in cold water overnight or PESELLI beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 3 of tbsps. olive oil.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 200 grams of pancetta, diced.
- Get 1 1/4 liter of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide 200 grams of small pasta.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Provide 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Use 1 of extra-virgin olive oil, to serve.
- Use 1 cup of tomatoe sauce.
Instructions to make PASTA and BEAN SOUP:
- When you decided to have cannellini beans for this soup, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add dried cannellini, decrease the heat abd gently simmer. Cook for 30 minutes. Add salt and cook for further 30 minutes, until beans are al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and bay leaves and saute until softened. Add the pancetta and cook for a further 3-5 minutes, until golden..
- Add the beans (i prefer peselli), stock, tomstoe sauce and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes, until al dente. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serves 6.
If you find this PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.