Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stewed Crab Sticks and Cabbage with Sesame Seeds recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Crab Sticks and Cabbage with Sesame Seeds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Crab Sticks and Cabbage with Sesame Seeds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed crab sticks and cabbage with sesame seeds recipe. You can cook stewed crab sticks and cabbage with sesame seeds using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Crab Sticks and Cabbage with Sesame Seeds:
- Take 1/4 of Cabbage.
- You need 4 of Imitation crab sticks.
- Get 150 ml of ★Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★Dashi soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Get 2 tsp of ★Mirin.
- Use 2 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Stewed Crab Sticks and Cabbage with Sesame Seeds:
- Chop the cabbage into bite-sized pieces. (The photo shows them cut into 3 cm strips.).
- Cut the crab stick in half, then shred..
- Combine the cabbage, crab sticks, and the ★ ingredients in a pot, cover with a lid, and simmer over low-medium heat until cabbage becomes tender..
- Once the cabbage is tender, add the usukuchi soy sauce to taste depending on the saltiness of the crab sticks. Add the ground sesame seeds and continue to simmer..
- They are ready to serve once the cabbage absorbs the flavors..
If you find this Stewed Crab Sticks and Cabbage with Sesame Seeds recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.