Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheap Crab Omelet over Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheap Crab Omelet over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheap Crab Omelet over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheap crab omelet over rice recipe. You can have cheap crab omelet over rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheap Crab Omelet over Rice:
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1/4 stalk of White part of a Japanese leek.
- Provide 3 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Provide 1 of Wood ear mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Use of For the sweet vinegar sauce.
- Take 250 ml of Chicken stock soup.
- Use 1 tbsp of of each Soy sauce, sugar, shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
Instructions to make Cheap Crab Omelet over Rice:
- Break up the imitation crab into bite-sized bits. Cut the Japanese leeks diagonally into 5 mm slices, sauté quickly, and let cool..
- Whisk the eggs and combine with Step 1. Combine the sweet vinegar sauce, put into a pot, and turn on the heat. Check the thickness after bringing to a boil and adjust accordingly..
- Plate the rice and set it aside..
- Coat the well-heated pot with oil, and add the egg mixture. Stir with a ladle, and cook halfway through. Once it is a bit firm, spread it around the pan..
- You don't have to flip the eggs. Just put on top of the rice as-is. Top with lots of sauce, and it's done..
- For the chicken soup stock. Or substitute soup stock granules if this is too much of a hassle! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149128-very-useful-chicken-stock.
If you find this Cheap Crab Omelet over Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.