Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of large rib celery, sliced.
- Take 1 of medium carrot, diced.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 32 oz of diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 can of cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained.
- Use 1/2 cup of ditalini pasta.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini, sliced.
- Use 1-2 cups of baby spinach.
- Provide to taste of Kosher salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute..
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute..
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.