Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. To make instapot roasted tomato soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Provide of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- You need of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- Prepare of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- Use of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- You need of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Get of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Prepare of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- Use of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- You need of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- Use of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Use of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Provide of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Steps to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.