Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crab and tomato cream spaghetti recipe. You can cook easy crab and tomato cream spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti:
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Crab meat (any type! If you like the brown meat or butter, add that too.).
- Get 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of portion per serving Spaghetti.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
Steps to make Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti:
- Remove the crab meat from the shell. Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil. Crush the garlic clove and add to the pan, and saute until fragrant. Add the canned tomatoes liquid and all while crushing the tomatoes. Add the bay leaf, and simmer..
- When the tomato has reduced a bit, start boiling the spaghetti. Put the crab meat in the frying pan and season with salt and pepper. If the sauce needs more flavor, add some of the brown meat from the crab – it will become really rich and delicious!.
- Just before the spaghetti finishes cooking, add the cream to the sauce and bring to a boil. Put the freshly cooked spaghetti in the frying pan and mix with the sauce. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with parsley, and it's done..
If you find this Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.