Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fisherman soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fisherman soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fisherman soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fisherman soup recipe. To make fisherman soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fisherman soup:
- Provide of Ngolo.
- You need of Fresh fish.
- Get of Crabs.
- Prepare of Perewinkles.
- Use of Shrimps.
- Prepare of Big dried prawns.
- Use of Cocoyam powder.
- Prepare of Utazi seeds.
- Provide leaves of Utazi.
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Seasoning.
- You need of Fresh scoth bonnet pepper.
Steps to make Fisherman soup:
- Add water in a pot and boil the crabs with little salt half way..
- Add the ngolo and continue cooking.
- Then add the fish and big dried prawns and some seasoning to taste.
- When the fish is half way cooked, remove from the stock and set aside to prevent it from scattering.
- Then add little more water and add perewinkles and grinded pepper and some palm oil and cover to cook.
- When the oil is cooked and well incorporated, add the cocoyam flour mixed in little water and stir in until slightly thickened.
- Then put back the precooked fish, shrimps, uziza leaves and cover to cook.
- Let it cook for 5-6 minutes more and turn off heat.
If you find this Fisherman soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.