Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot seafood soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot seafood soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot seafood soup recipe. You can have crockpot seafood soup using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot seafood soup:
- Get 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 can of cream of shrimp soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 cup of shrimp cocktail sauce.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Take 2 can of crab meat.
- Get 1 lb of salad shrimp.
- Get 1 lb of cocktail shrimp.
- Prepare 4 of tilapia fillets.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- Provide 3 each of kale stalks.
- Use 2 each of celery stalk.
- Use 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of rosemary.
Instructions to make Crockpot seafood soup:
- Add liquid ingredients to Crockpot and stir..
- Finely chop carrots, onion, kale, and celery. Add to pot and stir..
- Remove seeds from pepper. Finely chop 1/3 to 1/2 pepper and add to pot..
- Add crab and stir..
- Clean shrimp. Remove exo- skeleton over tails of cocktail shrimp. Cut shrimp into bite size chunks and add to pot..
- Cut tilapia fillets into cubes. Add to pot and stir..
- Add spices. Stir..
- Cover and cook on low for ~3 hours. Garish with a kale leaf and serve with a roll or crackers..
If you find this Crockpot seafood soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.