Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1 box of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes with juice.
- Get 1/2 can of garbanzo beans.
- You need 1/2 can of red kidney beans.
- Take 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn.
- Use 1/4 cup of green beans.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of shell pasta.
- Use of Parmesan and basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Seriously just throw everything but the pasta in a pot and boil.
- Add pasta shells.
- As soon as the pasta is tender your soup is ready.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.