Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to non veg uttappam/dosa recipe. You can have non veg uttappam/dosa using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa:
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- You need 3/4 cup of Black Gram or Urad Daal.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Bengal Gram or Chana Daal.
- Use 400 gm of Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli Garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 2 cups of Mixed Vegetables.
Instructions to make Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa:
- Soak both the rice and dal separately for 5-6 hours. Use fresh drinking water for soaking them. Soak Bengal Gram and Fenugreek Seeds with the dal..
- Grind them using water in which they have been soaked and make a thick batter. The batter should be like a dosa batter, a semi thick one with a pouring consistency..
- Adjust Salt according to taste and leave it to ferment overnight. The next day, chop all the veggies and set aside if you are using them. In a pan, heat butter with oil and add some Curry Leaves..
- Now add the Chicken cubes as small as possible along with all the other spices. Saute them on a medium flame stirring at regular intervals. Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes. It does not take much time as the cubes are very small. If the batter is very thick, adjust by adding little water and then proceed..
- Heat a cast iron griddle or a non stick tawa and pour a ladleful of the batter. Spread it in clockwise direction to as thin as possible. Drizzle some Oil or Ghee..
- First top with the veggies and cover. I have used Onions, Capsicum and Tomatoes. Keep the heat on a medium high. After 2 minutes, add the sauteed chicken and spread all the toppings evenly. Garnish with some coriander leaves too for a final touch. Serve this right away just with a hot mug of filter coffee. It requires nothing else as an accompaniment..
If you find this Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.