Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Classic homemade tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic homemade tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic homemade tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic homemade tomato soup recipe. You can cook classic homemade tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic homemade tomato soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomato (Italian).
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes, finely diced.
- You need 1 cup of pasta sauce (such as Ragu tomato and basil).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and paper to taste.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
Steps to make Classic homemade tomato soup:
- In a large pot heat oil..
- Add onion and garlic, cook until soft but not browned.
- Add flour and stir..
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a simmer while stirring..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Use immersion blender to puree. If you do not have an immersion blender use a standard blender to puree in batches but be sure to take off center cap and replace with a damp cloth to allow steam to escape..
- Season with salt and pepper. Best served with grilled cheese!!.
If you find this Classic homemade tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.