Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to osuimono – clear soup for girl's day festival recipe. You can have osuimono – clear soup for girl's day festival using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival:
- Prepare 15 cm of Kombu seaweed.
- You need 1 of packet Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 20 of pieces Dried sliced shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 1200 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 of Edamame, to taste.
- Get 2 of Imitation crab sticks.
- Use 1 of Temaribu (decorative dried wheat gluten shaped like little balls), to taste.
- Provide 4 of Egg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules (per serving).
Steps to make Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival:
- Put the water, konbu seaweed, and shiitake mushrooms in a pan and bring to a boil. Take out the konbu seaweed and shiitake mushrooms, add the bonito flakes and simmer for a little bit. Turn off the heat, take out the bonito flakes, and put in the temaribu. Finely chop the simmered shiitake and the crab sticks.
- Put plenty of water in a separate pan and bring to a boil. Beat 1 egg with 1/2 teaspoons of dashi stock granules, and pour into the water while mixing continuously to make kakitama (beaten egg cooked in liquid). When the egg floats to the surface, scoop out with a tea strainer or slotted spoon..
- Line a small cup with plastic wrap and put in the crab stick, shiitake mushrooms, edamame and the cooked egg from step 2. Gather the plastic wrap around and squeeze tightly. Close up with a rubber band..
- Leave like this for about 10 minutes. Open up the plastic wrap and invert the contents into each soup bowl. Ladle in the soup, and serve..
If you find this Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.