Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. To make creamy minestrone soup you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy minestrone soup:
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 2 (10 oz) cans of condensed beef broth.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 can (14 oz) of pinto or Romano beans.
- Prepare 2 of Thinly sliced carrots.
- Get 2 small of zucchini sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 cup of Small shell shaped pasta.
- Provide 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 1 can (14 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt n pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy minestrone soup:
- In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside.
- Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and cover.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk.
- Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving.
If you find this Creamy minestrone soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.