Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) recipe. To make azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) you only need 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- Use 1/2 cup of rice.
- Get 1/3 cup of cooked yellow split peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Get 2 of medium onions, peeled.
- Get 3-4 of apricots for per person.
- Provide 3-4 of prunes for per person.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of turmeric.
- Get Pinch of Salt and chili flakes to taste.
- Get Pinch of dried mint.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Use of For meatballs.
- Provide 150 g of ground lamb or beef.
- Take 1/2 of onion, grated.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- Mix minced meat with grated onion. Season with salt and pepper. Give balls shape to the meat. Heat a frying pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes and until brown in 2 tablespoons of oil..
- Finely chop one of the onions. Set aside. Thinly slice remaining of the onion and fry in a pan. Keep it for garnishing..
- Bring the water to a boil. Add rice, yellow split peas, chopped onion, prunes, apricots, turmeric, sugar, vinegar, oil. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Mix in the cooked meatballs. Partially cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, remove from the heat. Taste and adjust sugar or vinegar to your liking. Set it for few minutes all flavour come together..
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with fried onions and fried mint. Serve it warm Nosh-e jan.
If you find this Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.