Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French onion soup pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup pasta recipe. You can cook french onion soup pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion soup pasta:
- Take 250 g of orecchitte pasta (or other pasta).
- You need 500 g of white onions.
- You need 660 ml of stock.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 60 ml of port.
- Provide 60 g of cheddar/gruyere/vegan cheese grated (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need Handful of chopped parsley (optional).
- Take 120 ml of water.
Steps to make French onion soup pasta:
- Peel the onions and slice them as thin as possible using a food processor (slicing adaptor) or a mandolin. You can also just do this with a sharp knife!.
- Put the oil in a large lidded pot with the onions and sautee for 20-25min until the onions are brown and caramelized. Keep the lid on but stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so. Keep an eye on the onions and when they stick to the bottom of the pot add a splash of water and stir..
- When the onions are brown and really soft, add the pasta, stock, water and port. Stir everything together and cook with the lid on till the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grated cheese if using. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle chopped parsley if using. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this French onion soup pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.