Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup recipe. To cook spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare of Yield: Serves 4 people.
- Get 6 cups of water.
- Get 2 cubes of chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock).
- Use 1 cup of green beans (cut in pieces).
- Use 1 cup of zucchini (cut in pieces).
- Take 1 cup of haddock (cut it pieces).
- Take 1 cup of medium/large shrimp (peeled).
- Take 1/2 cup of 'canned' coconut milk.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed).
- Get 4-6 of + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need of Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro.
Steps to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.).
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir..
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock – chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot')..
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'..
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'..
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling)..
If you find this Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.