Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. You can cook tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- You need 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Take 200 gr of corn kernels.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Get 1 of bayleaf.
- Get 1 cm of galangal.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 5 cups of water.
- Prepare of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Take of Chokos.
- Provide of Wombok.
- You need of Snake bean.
Steps to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.