Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fridge Cleaning: Chicken Cupcake Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fridge Cleaning: Chicken Cupcake Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fridge cleaning: chicken cupcake pie recipe. To cook fridge cleaning: chicken cupcake pie you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fridge Cleaning: Chicken Cupcake Pie:
- Provide 1/5 of cauliflower diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- Take 150 g of pumpkin/squash.
- Use 2 tablespoons of thyme.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Provide 150 ml of milk.
- Take 150 ml of white wine.
- Get of Pie pastry.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlics.
- Take of Cheese if any.
Steps to make Fridge Cleaning: Chicken Cupcake Pie:
- Fry garlic and onion till fragrant.
- Add vegetables, salt and pepper. Fry for 5 min.
- Add chicken and white wine. Cook chicken till it’s white.
- Add cheese and milk. Bring to boil. Simmer for 30 min.
- Lay your pastry into your container. I use a cupcake mold. The fillings enables you to make up till 12 cupcake pies. Brush egg yolk on top..
- Bake pies at 200 C fan for 20 minutes.
If you find this Fridge Cleaning: Chicken Cupcake Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.