Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta vegetable soup recipe. You can cook pasta vegetable soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Vegetable Soup:
- Take 1 cup of pasta boiled.
- Use 4 cups of chicken / vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 2-3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 1 cup of sweet potato chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of green papaya chopped.
- You need 1 cup of red cabbage chopped.
- Take 1 cup of green capsicum chopped.
- Take 1 bunch of bok choy roughly chopped.
- Take 1 bunch of spring onion roughly chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder or to taste.
- Get pinch of red chilli flakes (opt).
- You need 1/2 of juice of lemon.
Steps to make Pasta Vegetable Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the chopped garlic till it changes colour. Add the stock and bring it to a boil..
- Add the sweet potatoes and green papaya and simmer on low flame. When it is half done, add the red cabbage and simmer further for a minute or two..
- Now add the boiled pasta, capsicum, bok choy, spring onion, salt and pepper powder. Simmer for a minute before adding the lemon juice. Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and a sprinkle of red chilli flakes..
If you find this Pasta Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.