Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Butternut Squash Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. You can have butternut squash soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Get 2 of medium sized butternut squash.
- Use 2 of yellow onions.
- Provide 2 (32 oz) of containers of vegetable broth.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sage.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Oil a sheet pan, slice both squash in half and remove seeds. Lay on sheet pan with the skin side on the sheet pan. Distribute 2-3tbsp of olive oil between all squash halves, coat them in olive oil. Add some salt, then put them in the oven for 45 minutes or until soft..
- Once the squash is out of the oven and cooling, dice your two onions and throw them into a pot that has a tablespoon of olive oil. Sautee for a couple minutes, while sauteing chop up your squash, or gut it if you dont like the skin, then add the squash to the pot. Then add your garlic, fresh or granulated. Then add your vegetable broth all at once. Add your sage and thyme too. Bring to a boil, let boil for a minute or so, then use a hand blender to smooth out the soup. Or dump it into a blender..
- Boom. Perfect butternut squash soup..
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.