Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese tofu in thick sauce with spinach and shirasu recipe. To make taiwanese tofu in thick sauce with spinach and shirasu you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu:
- You need 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Take 1 of packet Shirasu.
- Get 1 small of packet Imitation crab sticks.
- Use 1 of Grated garlic (to taste).
- You need of Seasonings.
- Take 1 dash of ★Weipa or Chinese soup stock (less than 1 tbsp).
- Provide 1 pinch of ★Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Cooking sake.
- Use 400 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of Potato starch flour dissolved in water – thickening agent.
- Take 1 of Sesame oil (to taste).
Steps to make Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu:
- Cut the spinach and tofu into bite sizes. Shred the crab sticks..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the grated garlic..
- When the garlic becomes aromatic, add the spinach and fry..
- Cook until the spinach wilts, add the tofu, shirasu baby sardines, crab sticks and the ★ seasonings. Simmer for a while..
- Stir in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce, taking care not to form lumps. Turn off the heat and swirl in sesame oil. Serve..
If you find this Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.