Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki dal recipe. To cook lauki dal you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauki dal:
- Get 1 cup of tuvar dal.
- Take 1 of small bottle /lauki chopped into cubes.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1/4 inch of ginger chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of hing/ asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of sambhar powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Lauki dal:
- Wash the dal and put in the cooker along with the bottle gourd and pressure cook it..
- After it gets cooked,turn off heat & keep aside. Heat a Kadhai put oil when hot and mustard seeds and jeera and curry leaves.Then add hing..
- Then add the chopped onion, garlic, green chilli and ginger. Sauté well for a few minutes..
- Then add the dry masala powders and salt. Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook till soft..
- Now put the cooked dal and bottle gourd. Pour required water and bring to boil. Check salt and spices. Adjust if needed.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Lauki dal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.