Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked thai chicken soup recipe. To cook wicked thai chicken soup you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 8 oz of container fresh mushrooms (chopped or sliced) I use cremini.
- Take 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped lemongrass (see note above).
- Take 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of half and half cream.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of chilli garlic sauce.
- Use 1 can of tomato paste (156 ml or 5.5 oz).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice, (cooked).
- Take of chopped cilantro for garnish if you'd like.
Steps to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- If rice is not already cooked, prepare according to package directions.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large dutch oven or pot on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add chopped or sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and golden in colour. Remove mushrooms from the pot and set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion, red pepper and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and translucent..
- Add mushrooms back to the dutch oven along with chicken stock, chicken, lemongrass, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt..
- Bring mixture to a boil then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the half and half and coconut milk. DO NOT boil after this step..
- Place lid on the dutch oven or pot and allow to cook on low for an additional 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine the Thai red curry paste, chill garlic sauce, tomato paste, water and cornstarch. Whisk to a smooth consistently..
- Add curry mixture to the soup and stir until soup is slightly thickened and fragrant, roughly another 10 minutes or so..
- Add rice to the pot and stir to combine. Garnish with cilantro if you'd like. Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.