Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage & sausage pasta soup recipe. You can have cabbage & sausage pasta soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup:
- Provide 100 grams of Pasta.
- Provide 3 of leaves ○Cabbage.
- Take 2 of ○Wiener sausages.
- Get 1/4 of ○Onion.
- Provide 5 of cm ○White part of a Japanese leek.
- Get 1 of Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 350 ml of ●Water.
- Prepare 1 of ●Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup:
- Boil plenty of water in a saucepan, sprinkle in some salt (not listed in the ingredients), and begin to boil the pasta. ※ Please boil the pasta for 1 minute less than instructed to do so on the packet..
- Slice each vegetable into bite-sized chunks. I always cut the cabbage into chunks, slice the onion, and cut the wiener sausage and Japanese leek diagonally..
- Oil a frying pan and begin to stir-fry all of the vegetables (except for the mizuna greens) and the sausages. When the vegetables and sausages are cooked through, add the ● ingredients and leave the mixture to simmer on a medium heat..
- Place the cooked pasta into the frying pan as well. Give the mixture a taste and adjust it as need. Allow the mixture to cook for a further 1-2 minutes and it's ready..
- Serve the pasta on a plate and top with mizuna greens and a sprinkling of black pepper to finish..
If you find this Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.