Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe. You can have auntie moms seafood alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Auntie moms seafood alfredo:
- You need 1 packages of noodles (I use penne).
- Prepare 1 packages of mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Use 1 can of clams.
- You need 1 can of bay scallops or white crab meat.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- Use 1 packages of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic.
- Take 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Auntie moms seafood alfredo:
- In oil saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic until tender..
- Drain cans of seafood. Add all the seafood and cook until shrimp is pink..
- Stir in heavy cream, cream of mushroom soup, 1 TBS butter, and parmesan cheese. Cook down and let simmer..
- Cook and drain noodles. Mix together or pour sauce over noodles as desired..
If you find this Auntie moms seafood alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.