Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spring Cabbage & Manila Clam Soup Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spring Cabbage & Manila Clam Soup Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring Cabbage & Manila Clam Soup Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spring cabbage & manila clam soup pasta recipe. To make spring cabbage & manila clam soup pasta you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spring Cabbage & Manila Clam Soup Pasta:
- Get 1 of Spring cabbage.
- Get 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 400 grams of Manila clams.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salt (to cook the pasta).
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of ★Garlic.
- You need 1 of ★Red chili pepper.
- Use 150 ml of White wine.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Steps to make Spring Cabbage & Manila Clam Soup Pasta:
- Wash the clams by rubbing the shells together under water. Cut the cabbage into bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic and red chili pepper..
- Boil the pasta in salted water. You'll boil them again with the clams at the final step, so boil them al dente. While boiling, cook the ★ ingredients until aromatic..
- Once aromatic, add the clams and wine. Cover with a lid and steam-cook..
- Just before the pasta finishes boiling, add the cabbage to lightly cook. Boil to your desired stiffness. I boil it for about one minute..
- Add the pasta and cabbage from Step 4 to the pot from Step 3 together with a ladleful of the pasta water. Season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer to serving plates. If you like, sprinkle with black pepper and garnish with parsley before serving..
If you find this Spring Cabbage & Manila Clam Soup Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.